Performance Evaluation of Industrialization of Authorized Invention Patents
Reward and Reward Management Measures (Trial)
According to the "Opinions of the People's Government of Zhejiang Province on Comprehensively Accelerating Scientific and Technological Innovation to Promote High-Quality Development," and "Administrative Measures for Special Funds for Scientific and Technological Development in Zhejiang Province," and other spirits, in order to accelerate the industrialization of authorized invention patents and enhance the effectiveness of the work, this document is specially formulated Method.
I. General requirements
By 2022, the province will promote the industrialization of 2,000 authorized invention patents with high quality every year, accelerate the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements, and help the province's high-quality development. Each city, county (city, district) according to the target requirements proposed by the provincial government, builds around the "Internet +" and life and health of the two worlds of science and technology innovation highlands, in artificial intelligence, integrated circuits, new materials, aerospace, new energy vehicles, high-end In the fields of equipment manufacturing, green chemicals, etc., combining local characteristics and development directions, we will promote the industrialization of authorized invention patents with high quality.
II. Evaluation scope, content and method
(I) Evaluation scope. Cities, counties (cities, districts).
(2) Evaluation content. The number of industrialization patents, the amount of financial support, and the benefits of industrialization have been completed.
(3) Evaluation method. Using a quantitative evaluation method, the total score is 100 points.
1. Score each city and county (city, district).
2. The evaluation indicators are the number of newly-registered industrialized patents, the target task completion ratio, the average funding amount for each invention patent, the average added value of each invention patent, and the average added profit of each invention patent. Each indicator has a weight of 20.
3. The calculation formula for the evaluation scores of each city is as follows:
(1) Task allocation. Before the end of March each year, the Provincial Department of Science and Technology and the Municipal Science and Technology Bureaus clarify the goals and tasks of the industrialization of invention patents in each city.
(2) Local self-examination. Prior to mid-January of the following year, the science and technology bureaus of each county (city, district) conducted a self-examination of the completion of the goals and tasks of the industrialization of invention patents in the previous year. Submit the list and related attachment materials to the city's science and technology bureau; after the cities have collected them before the end of January, submit the performance evaluation form, project list and related attachment materials for the invention of patent industrialization in this city and the county (city, district) under its jurisdiction. To the Provincial Science and Technology Department.
(3) Verification and evaluation. The Provincial Department of Science and Technology conducts review and evaluation based on the performance evaluation index tables and related materials reported by each city, and ranks districts, cities, and counties (cities, districts) according to the evaluation scores, and awards according to the ranking. The cities, counties (cities, districts) that did not complete the target tasks assigned at the beginning of the year participated in the ranking but were not rewarded.
24. Incentives and use of funds
一 (I) Reward Standard
1. The cities ranked 1-3 in the comprehensive evaluation score (excluding the cities that have not completed the target tasks at the beginning of the year) are awarded 1.5 million yuan, 1.3 million yuan, and 1.2 million yuan, respectively.
2. The counties (cities, districts) ranked 1-5 in the comprehensive evaluation scores each give 500,000 yuan, and the counties (cities, districts) in the 6-10 ranks each give 400,000 yuan, ranked 11-15. The counties (cities, districts) each give a reward of 300,000 yuan. (Excluding counties (cities, districts) that have not completed the target task at the beginning of the year)
Ningbo City may award the relevant counties (cities, districts) with reference to the above standards.
(II) Use of funds
获奖 The award-winning municipal, county (city, district) science and technology bureaus negotiate with the same level of financial bureaus, and are mainly used to subsidize invention patent industrialization projects.
Annex: Performance Evaluation Form for Industrialization of Invention Patents