Taiwan Branch (2018) No. 85
Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Taizhou Industrial Innovation Service Complex Construction Action Plan (2018-2020)"
Counties (cities, districts) Technology Bureau, Development and Reform Bureau, Economic and Information Bureau, Finance Bureau, Taizhou Bay Circular Economy Industry Concentration Zone Economic Development Bureau, Finance Bureau, Taizhou High-tech Zone Economic Development Bureau, Finance Bureau:
The "Taizhou Industrial Innovation Service Complex Construction Action Plan (2018-2020)" is printed and distributed to you. Please earnestly implement it.
Taizhou Science and Technology Bureau Taizhou Development and Reform Commission
Taizhou Economic and Information Commission
December 7, 2018
Taizhou Industrial Innovation Service Complex Construction Action Plan (2018-2020)
The industrial innovation service complex is based on a public service platform for scientific and technological innovation, focusing on the cultivation of new kinetic energy and the restoration of traditional kinetic energy, aggregating various types of innovative resources, and providing a new carrier of full chain services for the development of SMEs. In order to accelerate the construction of Taizhou's industrial innovation service complex and build a more dynamic industrial innovation ecosystem, according to the Zhejiang Province Industrial Innovation Service Complex Construction Action Plan (2017-2020) (Zhejiang Zhengfa  107 No.), in accordance with the actual situation of our city, specially formulated this action plan.
I. Guiding ideology
Fully implement the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, thoroughly study and implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's series of important speeches and the new ideas and strategies of governing the country, new ideas and new strategies, conscientiously implement the decision-making deployment of provinces and cities, and focus on innovation-driven development strategies to enhance science and technology Innovation and effective supply are at the core, with the goal of improving scientific and technological public service capabilities, and accelerating the transformation of scientific and technological achievements as the main line, and accelerating the cultivation and construction of a number of areas with reasonable layout, clear functional levels, significant supporting functions, and comprehensive innovation chain "three-chain integration" Industry innovation service complex, improve the innovation ecosystem, and build innovative industrial clusters with competitive advantages.
Second, the main goals
Based on the industrial development foundation and resource endowment of each county (city, district), focus on building modern clusters of seven hundred billion industries, promoting the optimization and upgrading of traditional industries, and taking into account modern agriculture and emerging industries. Adhere to government guidance, the participation of corporate entities, universities, research institutes, industry associations, and professional institutions, adhere to the high-end and high-end industrialization of the industry, gather various types of innovation resources, and provide full-chain services for enterprise innovation and development. ) Focusing on individual and piecemeal linkages, we will cultivate a number of industrial innovation service complexes that integrate creative design, research and development, inspection and testing, standard information, results promotion, entrepreneurship incubation, international cooperation, exhibitions, education and training. From 2018 to 2020, each locality cultivates more than one industrial innovation service complex each year, and recommends and declares provincial industrial innovation service complexes. By 2020, the number of province-level, city-level and county-level industrial innovation service complexes will reach more than 30, including 10 at the provincial level.
Third, the basic principles
1. Adhere to government promotion. Strengthen the top-level design and overall layout, in accordance with the requirements of the "1 + X" model, give play to the role of the government in planning and guidance, public services, and environmental creation, and strengthen guidance and support for the construction of the complex through financial guidance and policy support.
2. Adhere to market leadership. Give full play to the decisive role of the market in allocating resources and encourage social capital to participate in the construction of complexes; actively explore market-based operation and management mechanisms; and in accordance with the principle of combining government and society, establish a variety of market-based operating models such as the joint-stock system, the council system and the membership system ; Encourage industry associations, leading enterprises or third-party specialized operating companies to establish professional management teams.
3. Adhere to local conditions. According to the actual needs and resource endowments of industrial development in various places, explore the establishment of several industrial innovation service complexes with different characteristics and different models. Fully combine the existing characteristic towns, technological innovation platforms, incubators and other scientific innovation carriers.
4. Adhere to quality and efficiency first. Through the deployment of a number of complexes with high quality, the level of independent innovation and quality and efficiency of enterprises has been further improved, the industrial structure has become more reasonable, and its position in the global industrial division of labor and value chain has been further enhanced.
1. Rely on existing conditions to speed up the construction of facilities and sites. According to the specific needs of industrial agglomeration and industrial development, focus on upgrading and transformation based on existing stock platforms and carriers, and combine “virtual presence” to rationally determine the scale of industrial innovation service complex construction. The area of the site is generally not less than 2000 square meters ( County level), 5000 square meters (municipal level), 10,000 square meters (provincial level), meet the comprehensive in-house research and development, design, inspection and testing, measurement and testing, standard information, entrepreneurship and incubation, intellectual property, technology and finance, talent training, technology The market demands the construction of an integrated service system.
2. In-depth investigation and research to optimize the allocation of innovative resources. Comprehensively map out the key and common technical bottlenecks facing industrial transformation and upgrading in the region; comprehensively grasp the personalized technical problems of enterprises; comprehensively analyze R & D and design institutions, public technology innovation service platforms, public industry innovation service platforms, technology achievement trading platforms, and entrepreneurial innovations in the region Insufficient innovation service resources such as incubation platforms, technology and financial service institutions, intellectual property intermediaries, inspection and testing institutions, and their service capabilities; complement the functional shortcomings of innovative services based on the principle of regional resource allocation and use of the best state. In the construction of the complex, the optimization and precise layout of innovative elements are achieved.
3. Strengthen the linkage between innovative resources and enhance service capabilities. The first is to continuously improve the multi-disciplinary collaboration of R & D and design and the comprehensive use of multiple advanced technical methods; the second is to strive to reduce the overlapping of functional layout of innovation services and open the integration channel of scientific research and innovation achievements; the third is to further strengthen resources such as talents, projects, and platforms The fourth is to further improve the cross-department, cross-region, and multi-level resource integration and service system sharing; the fifth is to continuously strengthen the diversified, multi-channel, and multi-level investment mechanism; the sixth is to make full use of the Internet and big data. Artificial intelligence technology, creating an innovative service cloud platform, realizing the interoperability of information, data, and resources, promoting industrial transformation and upgrading, realizing effective allocation of resources, and providing strong innovation support and service guarantee for the development of modern industrial clusters.
4. Deepen the integration of innovative services and industries, and highlight the role of supplementary chains and strong chains. Accelerate the layout of the innovation chain around the industrial chain, and cultivate a large number of innovative enterprises with outstanding core technology capabilities and strong integrated innovation capabilities; relying on the science and technology innovation platform, key industry backbone enterprises, high-tech enterprises and other subjects, aiming at the frontiers of science and technology development at home and abroad, highlighting the initiative Design, strengthen technological integration, focus on superior scientific and technological resources, conquer and master a number of core key technologies, develop and promote a number of major strategic products and technological achievements, and cultivate and strengthen a number of backbone enterprises; make good use of the industry chain's supplementary and strong chains Role, and constantly improve the technological content of Taizhou's economy.
5. Promote mechanism innovation and scientific management platform. The first is an innovative operating service model. In accordance with the construction principles of "government support platforms, platform service enterprises, and independent innovation of enterprises", actively promote the platform to form a mechanism for co-construction, co-management, and sharing of resources, strengthen the hematopoietic function, and reduce construction and operation costs; the second is to establish scientific and effective resource sharing and The benefit distribution mechanism forms a virtuous circle of resource sharing, interoperability of talents, high efficiency, flexibility, and self-development, and promotes the platform to become bigger and stronger; third, to improve evaluation and incentive measures. Research and formulate a classification and evaluation index system that suits different construction subjects and different service function technology innovation service platforms, focusing on the platform's management and operation mechanism, platform basic conditions and personnel team, social service capabilities and service effects, future development goals and main measures, etc. In terms of scoring standards, dynamic management and performance assessment are strengthened, and government support funds are linked to platform performance.
V. Safeguard measures
1. Strengthen organizational leadership. The city and county levels shall set up a leading group for the construction of an industrial innovation service complex to coordinate and resolve major and common problems, strengthen daily organization, coordination, assessment, and guidance; establish a working mechanism for the joint promotion of cities, counties, and departments, and define districts and counties. The main responsibilities of the (city) government, the high-tech zone, and the administrative committee of the agglomeration zone; scientifically formulate the overall goals, main tasks, and construction content of the complex, and reverse the time schedule.
2. Increase policy support. Encourage the relevant district, county (city) government departments to formulate supporting policies, coordinate related resources of science and technology, finance, taxation, land and other resources, and work together to promote the development of industrial innovation complexes; science and technology innovation and industrialization projects of the complex are given priority in the district, county ( (City) science and technology plan support projects; meanwhile, strengthen the comprehensive assessment and performance evaluation of the complexes that have received special financial incentive funds, supervise the progress of the project and the use of funds, and report the implementation situation in a timely manner.
3. Practice "Mom-style" services. Promote the reform of “Run at most once”, optimize the approval process, and reduce the number of work links; take the initiative to care and help comprehensive incubation and innovation incubation companies, find out the development of the company, pinpoint the development problems, and resolve the hidden risks of risks. Solve problems and solve problems for enterprises; sort out and promote solutions to individual needs of enterprises in a timely manner, optimize policy supply, and provide services in a timely and accurate manner; attract more high-quality innovative resources with sincere feelings to aggregate, take root in the complex, and stimulate their own innovation power and creativity Vitality, creating a veritable science and technology highland.