These Measures are formulated to further strengthen the construction of R & D centers for science and technology enterprises in our county, improve the ability of enterprises to innovate independently, and promote scientific and technological progress and sustainable development of enterprises.
I. Nature and tasks of R & D center:
(1) The R & D center is an organization engaged in research in related scientific and technological fields, conducting technology development, process development, product development and related technical service activities. It is a relatively independent research and development entity or organization in an enterprise. The form of R & D center includes the technology development department within the enterprise, the branch or branch of a non-independent legal person established by the enterprise, and so on.
Encourage enterprises to establish research and development centers in cooperation with institutions of higher learning and scientific research institutions.
(2) The main tasks of the R & D center:
1. Participate in the formulation and implementation of enterprise technology innovation, technology introduction, and technology development plans, and provide advice and recommendations for enterprise technology development decisions.
2. Research and develop new technologies, new materials, new processes and new products with market prospects and competitiveness; develop leading products and core technologies with independent intellectual property rights.
3. Carry out extensive technical cooperation, make full use of the scientific and technological strength and research results of universities, research institutes for applied research, and implement intermediate experiments.
4. Improve the corporate intellectual property system and strengthen the development, application, management and protection of corporate intellectual property.
5. Carry out personnel exchanges and cooperation, and train high-quality engineering and technical personnel and highly-skilled personnel urgently needed by enterprises and industries.
2. Identification conditions:
(1) The enterprise has been registered in the county for more than one year and has independent intellectual property rights, proprietary technology or advanced knowledge, including: patents (applications or authorizations), standards, trademarks, recognized scientific and technological achievements, and other proprietary technologies, And have products or services based on independent intellectual property rights, proprietary technology or advanced knowledge. Those that have been identified as municipal-level or above high-tech R & D centers (enterprise technology centers, quality inspection centers) are not included in this scope.
(2) The company's sales revenue last year was more than 10 million yuan, with a certain amount of investment in scientific and technological innovation and the ability to continuously carry out scientific and technological innovation activities.
(3) The enterprise has a strong sense of innovation. In principle, the total number of scientific and technological personnel engaged in research and development and related technical activities is not less than 5.
(4) The R & D center has a relatively independent site with engineering and technical test conditions, infrastructure and testing analysis and testing methods and process equipment necessary for research and development of the company's products.
(5) The center has a reasonable organization structure, sound rules and regulations and management methods, and can effectively carry out research and development work, and has a clear development plan and goals.
3. Identification procedures and organizational management:
(I) The enterprise completes the “Application Form for Sanmen County Science and Technology Enterprise R & D Center Accreditation Application Form” in quintuplicate and a related annex (annual enterprise balance sheet, profit and loss statement, high-tech enterprise, science and technology enterprise certificate, technology plan, patent certificate Etc.).
(2) The County Science and Technology Bureau organized experts to conduct on-site inspection and review, and passed the recognition and awarded the title of "Sanmen County Science and Technology Enterprise R & D Center".
(3) The county science and technology bureau will evaluate the construction of each R & D center every three years, and order the rectification or cancellation of the title of R & D center for the unqualified assessment.
Support and guarantee:
(1) The enterprise is the main body of the R & D center, and it must provide the necessary human, financial, and material guarantees for the R & D center.
(2) Our county recognizes a number of county-level science and technology enterprise R & D centers each year; for qualified centers, it is recommended to apply for provincial and municipal high-tech R & D centers.
(3) Give priority to project funding for science and technology projects that rely on enterprise R & D centers.
(4) The County Science and Technology Bureau actively provides services for the enterprise R & D center, guides the construction and development of the center, promotes the cooperation of industry, university and research and the promotion and transformation of the results, so that the center can better play the role of innovation carrier.
These Measures shall be implemented as of the date of issuance of the document, and the former "Interim Measures for the Determination of Sanmen County Science and Technology Enterprise R & D Center" shall be abolished.