Notice of the Zhejiang Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security on the work of issuing subsidies for job hunting and entrepreneurship
Human resources and social security bureaus, education bureaus, finance bureaus, and ordinary colleges and universities in each city, county (city, district):
In order to further strengthen the assistance to graduates in difficulties and improve the quality of graduate employment, according to the "Notice of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Finance and the People's Bank of China on Doing Employment and Entrepreneurship Work for College Graduates in the Current Situation" (person The Ministry of Social Affairs  No. 72) spirit, the relevant work notice for the job hunting and starting business subsidies is as follows:
I. Distribution targets and standards
(1) The subsidy for job hunting and entrepreneurship is targeted at non-directional graduates of full-time ordinary colleges and secondary vocational schools (including technical colleges) that meet one of the following conditions during the graduation school year:
1. From families with minimum living security for urban and rural residents;
3. Persons with a disability certificate;
4. Have obtained the national student loan of the campus or student source during the semester;
5. From the poor families who set up files;
6. From poor disabled families (urban and rural dibao families and one of the parents of the graduate is a disabled person with a certificate).
(2) The subsidy for job hunting and entrepreneurship is 3,000 yuan / person.
(1) Graduates apply voluntarily. From August 15 to September 15 of the year before graduation, eligible graduates can apply through the "Job Search and Entrepreneurship Subsidy Application" entrance in the "Zhejiang Government Service Network" personal service and upload relevant certification materials. The applicant's information will be compared with the Provincial Department of Civil Affairs Social Assistance Information Database, the Provincial Disabled Persons' Federation Disability Information Database, the National Student Loan List, and the Poor People's Identity Verification System. Evidence. The school uniformly provides a list of students who have obtained national student loans on campus, and is stamped with the official seal of the school and the official seal of the loan issuing bank. Applicants on the list are exempted from uploading certification materials.
(2) Review and publicity. From September 1st to September 25th, each school conducted a preliminary examination through the "Zhejiang Government Service Network". For applicants exempted from uploading certification materials, the school only needs to check the graduates' personal information without publicity. For the remaining applicants, the school must strictly review the qualifications, submit the personnel information to the human and social security department for online review, and post the list of personnel approved by the human and social security department on campus within 3 working days, and upload the original public notice before October 1.
(3) Fund allocation. Before October 15th, the human and social security department completed the summary and submitted it to the financial department. Before October 31st, the subsidy funds were transferred to the student's personal account as required.
As the time for grant application is changed to the second half of the year for the first time this year, in order to ensure the smooth completion of the work, the time points of the various processing processes have been adjusted to: November 5, 2019 to November 30, 2019 graduates' online application, November 6 to 12 On October 10, the school and the human social security department completed the preliminary review and examination. Before December 20, the school uploaded the original public notice. Before January 10, 2020, the human social and social security department completed the submission to the financial department and transferred the funds to individuals.
Third, other matters
(1) The school shall clearly inform the applicant to fill in and submit the application materials seriously and honestly. If the subsidy cannot be released due to incomplete materials or incorrect information, the applicant shall bear the consequences. Applicants who falsely claim subsidies for job search and entrepreneurship must return the subsidy funds and the school will record the bad records in their own files.
(2) New graduates who cannot pass the audit in the graduation school year for some reason may submit an application to the school together with the next graduate. After the audit is passed, a job search subsidy will be issued. If they fail, they cannot apply again.
(3) Subsidiary universities and provincial secondary vocational schools (including technical colleges) are reviewed by the local municipal human resources and social security departments, subsidy funds are paid by the municipal finance, and provincial finance is used as a factor in issuing employment subsidy funds. . According to the affiliation relationship of other schools, the human resources and social security departments of the cities, counties (cities, districts) where they are located will examine and approve the subsidy funds. Schools in various places should carefully review and control the grants in a timely manner. Where conditions permit, applicants who are exempted from uploading certification materials can be granted subsidies in advance.
(4) Before the start of the annual subsidy distribution work, the local human resources and social security departments must be well connected with the local education department. The education department is responsible for notifying various schools in the jurisdiction to ensure that notifications are in place. Schools in various places should use multiple channels to strengthen publicity, ensure that students are aware of the policy, and announce the operating instructions for subsidy applications to students to help them apply smoothly.
This notice shall come into effect on the date of issue.
Contact: Cai Yifan, Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security
Email: cyf zjhrss.gov.cn
Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Zhejiang Province
Department of Finance of Zhejiang Province
Zhejiang Disabled Persons Federation
September 23, 2019