Implementation Opinions of the Office of the People's Government of Taizhou City on Accelerating the High-quality Development of the Human Resources Service Industry
The people's governments of counties (cities, districts) and units directly under the municipal government:
Human resources service industry is an important factor to promote the development of enterprises. It is of great significance for optimizing the allocation of talents, promoting high-quality employment, driving regional coordinated development, creating a first-class business environment, and building a modern bay area. According to the "Opinions of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the Ministry of Finance of the National Development and Reform Commission on Accelerating the Development of Human Resources Service Industry" (Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development  No. 104), "Thirty Articles of New Talents in Taizhou" and "Taizhou People's Government" The spirit of documents such as the Implementation Opinions on Accelerating the High-quality Development of the Service Industry (Tai Zheng Fa  No. 29) and other documents. Level, and strive to provide a strong guarantee of human resources for sustainable economic and social development, formulate the following implementation opinions.
I. Development Goals
Adhere to the combination of government guidance and market operation, accelerate the establishment of a professional, informatized, industrialized, and internationalized human resources service system, promote the further expansion of the industry scale, further enhancement of service capabilities, and further optimization of the development environment. By 2022, the city ’s manpower There are more than 250 resource service agencies and the industry scale reaches more than 3 billion yuan.
Second, policy measures
(1) Support the construction of a human resources service industrial park. Counties (cities and districts) with conditions are encouraged and guided to establish human resource service industrial parks (bases), and counties (cities and districts) that set up parks (bases) must formulate preferential policies for human resource service parks. The newly recognized national, provincial and municipal human resource service industrial parks will be given 1 million yuan, 800,000 yuan and 500,000 yuan in funding respectively.
(2) Implement a rent subsidy mechanism. For service institutions that enter the human resources service industrial parks at all levels, rents are exempted for three consecutive years; for newly introduced human resource service enterprises that have not settled in the human resources service industrial parks, after registering and operating normally for one year, they will be rented in accordance with their rental costs. 50% of the cost of business houses in the city will be given a rent subsidy of up to 20,000 yuan per year. The subsidy period will not exceed 3 years and is guaranteed by the local government.
(3) Implement the reward mechanism of human resources service agencies. The human resources service enterprises in this city who have been registered for more than one year and whose service fee income has reached more than 1 million yuan will be rewarded at 2% of their annual service fee income, and the maximum annual reward for each company will not exceed 1 million yuan. One-time awards of 500,000 yuan and 200,000 yuan were awarded to newly recognized national and provincial outstanding human resource service enterprises.
(4) Implement market incentives.
1. Encourage human resource intermediary agencies to introduce high-level talents in short supply for enterprises in our city, and subsidize talents according to the level of talents introduced: intermediary organizations that introduce top-level, leading, high-end, and special talents to our city full-time, and each person ( Team) 500,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan, 100,000 yuan, and 50,000 yuan for talent recruitment, including the introduction of provincial-leading innovation and entrepreneurship teams and the national "Thousand Talents Plan" and provincial "Thousand Talents Plan" talents (requires me The intermediary organizations that the municipality applied for and was selected for) were awarded 500,000 yuan and 200,000 yuan to each person (team). Intermediary organizations that introduced “500 Elite Program” A, B, and C talents for our city full-time will be awarded 100,000 yuan, 50,000 yuan, and 20,000 yuan each.
2. After the human resources intermediary agency reports to the local human and social security department in advance, it will introduce more than 5 employees and sign a labor contract of 1 year or more for a company in our city, pay social insurance in accordance with the law, and actually perform the contract in the enterprise for 3 months. For the above, the local government of the enterprise grants subsidies to the above-mentioned institutions at the standard of 300 yuan per person; among which the introduction of graduates and highly-skilled talents from colleges and vocational schools is subsidized at the standard of 500 yuan per person.
3. Human resources intermediary agencies provide related employment services to promote the reemployment of unemployed workers in a timely manner, and sign labor contracts with enterprises in our city for more than one year, pay social insurance in accordance with the law, and actually perform the contract in the enterprise for more than three months, per person 300 yuan subsidy; unemployed workers are the key group (college students and college graduates within 5 years of graduation, registered unemployed for more than half a year, people with employment difficulties, persons with disabilities who are licensed, self-employed transfer cadres, and self-employed veterans ), A subsidy of 500 yuan per person will be given.
4. Encourage human resources organizations to participate in counterpart support. After the human resources service agency has filed in advance, it will transfer the filed personnel from the central and western provinces to Taizhou for employment, sign a labor contract of 1 year or more and pay social insurance according to law, and actually perform the contract in the enterprise for more than 3 months. The standard of 1,000 yuan per person is given a subsidy for employment and entrepreneurship services.
(5) Increase the government's efforts to purchase services. Establish and improve the government's system of purchasing human resources services from social forces, support operating human resource service companies to participate in public employment talent service activities, and incorporate public welfare talent recruitment activities, personnel file public services, public employment agencies, talent network platforms, employment and entrepreneurship training, etc. Public projects are gradually included in the catalog of government purchases of services.
(6) Support the introduction of talents in the industry. Students who work for a human resources service company, sign a labor contract for more than one year, and pay social insurance in accordance with the law, can be given to each person in accordance with the full-time master's degree, undergraduate or technician, junior college student or senior worker within 3 years after graduation. Employment subsidies of 600 yuan, 450 yuan and 350 yuan. Support human resource service enterprises to set up apprentice bases, and provide basic living allowances paid to apprentice students by the government in accordance with the local minimum wage standards. Those who have been appraised as municipal and provincial employment apprenticeship demonstration bases will be increased separately. To 110% and 120% of the local minimum wage.
(7) Strengthening industry exchanges and cooperation. Organize a quarterly exchange meeting between human resources service agencies and the supply and demand of talents from enterprises on a quarterly basis, focus on promoting our city's human resources service products, and provide a cooperation and exchange platform for enterprise talent development and deployment. Support the Taizhou Human Resources Service Association to play a service role in organizing training and other aspects, and granting a maximum of 100,000 yuan per year according to work effectiveness. Human resources service companies in this city hold influential recruitment and other activities in the city, and organize more than 50 companies with 100 participants, and can apply for a maximum of 50,000 yuan per year based on actual results; organization For more than 100 companies and 200 participants, according to actual results, a maximum of 100,000 yuan can be applied for each year.
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Strengthen the coordination and cooperation of organizations, human resources and social security, development and reform, finance, market supervision, taxation and other departments, and timely research and solve major problems in the development of human resources service industry. Strengthen the assessment and evaluation of the development of the human resources service industry, ensure the implementation of various measures to promote the development of the human resources service industry; strengthen industry supervision, and regulate industry behavior.
(2) Strengthen industry self-discipline. Establish and improve the human resources service industry statistical system, carry out industry integrity assessment, establish industry credit files, and establish a blacklist system to guide the human resources service industry to fair competition, honest service, self-discipline and healthy development.
(3) Create an atmosphere for development. Actively summarize and promote good practices and experiences, strengthen the typical guidance based on the contribution of human resources service agencies to the city's economic development, talent introduction, talent cultivation, management improvement, etc., and strive to create a society that attaches importance to and supports the development of human resources service industry. Strong atmosphere.
The human resources enterprises referred to in this opinion refer to private enterprises with independent legal person qualifications, auditing and collection, and have obtained human resources service licenses in accordance with the law, and are engaged in human resource services such as human resource management consulting, human resource evaluation, and human resource training. .
意见 This opinion applies to Jiaojiang District, Huangyan District, Luqiao District, Taizhou Bay Industrial Agglomeration Area (excluding Linhai and Wenling) and Taizhou High-tech Zone. Each county (city) may implement or formulate implementation rules based on actual local conditions. The policy cashing funds for implemented projects shall be paid according to the original channel; the policy cashing for newly added projects shall be cashed in the city's modern service industry development guidance funds; if the annual cashing funds exceed the annual budget arrangement funds, the reward ratio shall be adjusted appropriately. Involving awards and subsidies for similar projects shall be implemented in accordance with the principle of "advanced, superior and non-repeated".
意见 This opinion shall be implemented from the date of its issuance, with a term of 3 years. The Implementation Opinions of the Office of the People's Government of Taizhou City on Accelerating the Human Resources Service Industry (Taizhengbanfa  No. 116) was abolished by itself.
Huatai City People's Government Office
August 26, 2019