In order to implement the "Thirty New Policies for Talents in Taizhou" (Taiwan Municipal Commission  No. 105), and to do a good job in identifying and supporting the management talents of innovative small and micro enterprises in Taizhou, this implementation rule is formulated.
I. Declaration Requirements
The applicants for the management of innovative small and micro enterprises in the city must meet the following requirements:
1. The management personnel is the person in charge of the founding (starting) enterprise. The capital contribution (including technology shares) accounts for more than 50% of the registered capital of the starting (starting) enterprise and the paid-in capital invested in the enterprise is 1 million yuan. the above;
2. The registered (creative) enterprise is located in Taizhou, and the tax is paid in Taizhou. It has been established for more than 2 years, operates in compliance, and has good growth.
3. The operating income of the founding (starting) enterprise is less than 20 million or less than 300 employees in the previous year, which meets the qualification requirements for industrial small and micro enterprises;
4. Leading (innovative) enterprises have been rated as high-tech enterprises supported by the state or high-tech SMEs in the province.
Second, the identification process
1. Declaration. Applicants fill out the “Taizhou Innovative Small and Micro Enterprise Management and Management Talents Application Form” and provide business licenses, financial statements for the past two years, certificate of capital contribution, nationally supported high-tech enterprises or provincial high-growth technology small and medium-sized enterprises. Documents and other relevant certification materials shall be submitted to the economic and credit department of the place where the enterprise is registered.
2. Review. After receiving the materials, the economic and information department of the place where the enterprise is registered, in conjunction with the local science and technology department and the financial department, organize an evaluation team to review the content of the declaration form and the certification materials, and determine the qualified candidates to recommend to the Municipal Economic and Information Commission.
3. Identification. The Municipal Commission of Economics and Information Technology, in conjunction with the Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, will review the candidates recommended by various places, put forward a list of recommended candidates, and after the public announcement has no objections, report to the Municipal Party Committee's Talent Work Leading Group to issue a letter of identification.
1. The recognized management personnel of innovative small and micro enterprises shall, from the year of identification, according to the actual loan repayment amount and the benchmark interest rate of the enterprise they led (created) that year (based on the benchmark interest rate issued by the People ’s Bank of China as the standard) A discount subsidy of no more than 5 years and a total loan of up to 10 million yuan will be granted.
2. If the identified innovative small and micro enterprise management talents establish enterprises in industrial parks, small and micro business parks, and incubation parks, the relevant parks shall give priority to their land and office premises within the scope permitted by laws and regulations.
3. The recognized innovative small and micro enterprises management personnel (creation) run enterprises (national key support high-tech enterprises category), from the year of identification, the enterprise's contribution to the local economy, the first year, the second year, In the third year, 50%, 30%, and 10% of the rewards will be given to enterprises.
4. The recognized innovative small and micro enterprises management personnel (creative) run enterprises (provincial high-growth technology small and medium-sized enterprises), since the year of identification, the enterprise's contribution to the local economy, the first and second years In the third year, the enterprises will be awarded 25%, 15% and 5% respectively.
5. Regularly organize the management personnel of innovative small and micro enterprises to participate in the special training and technical achievements, industrial cooperation and other docking activities, and subsidize the training costs and transportation costs (the specific subsidy amount depends on the actual training activities).
6. After the introduction of the New Talent Policy, if the enterprise is identified as a national key support high-tech enterprise, a provincial high-growth technology SME, and its operator is identified as an innovative small and micro enterprise management talent, the enterprise will be given a one-time 200,000 yuan. 100,000 yuan reward.
Fourth, the redemption process
1. The reward and support funds are cashed once a year, and an application is made to the economic and credit department of the place where the enterprise is registered from the beginning of the year following the identification of talents. When applying, talents need to provide relevant certification materials such as the loan repayment details, tax payment certificate, key high-tech enterprises supported by the state or the provincial high-growth technology small and medium-sized enterprise certification certificate.
2. After receiving the application, the credit department will cooperate with the local science and technology bureau and the financial bureau to check the application materials, determine the eligible enterprises and the amount of rewards and support. After the publicity, there will be no disagreements, and the funds will be timely distributed to the channel within 20 working days. enterprise.
3. Items 1 and 5 of the supporting measures involve the expenditure of funds in labor-related funds; items 3, 4, and 6 involve the expenditure of funds in science and technology funds. If the item 3 and item 4 are repeatedly enjoyed by the enterprise, it will be treated as high once, and the total support period is 3 years. The funds involved in these rules shall be borne by the municipal and district levels in accordance with the current fiscal system. All counties (cities) are implemented by reference.
4. The detailed rules are interpreted by the Taizhou Economic and Information Commission and the Taizhou Science and Technology Bureau.