I. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, thoroughly implementing the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the CPC and provincial and municipal party congresses, persisting in taking the enterprise as the main body, the market as the guide, innovation as the driving force, and quality as the root, vigorously promote the new era craftsmen Spirit, and strive to create a group of special and special new “small giant” companies that focus on market segmentation, strong innovation ability, excellent quality and efficiency, high market share and master key core technologies, and guide the city ’s SMEs to specialize and special new development Road, to promote the construction of the "manufacturing capital" and the private economy to create new glories.
By 2023, we will cultivate about 200 special-level special “small giant” companies specializing in cities, and strive to achieve about 30 provincial “hidden champions” and about 20 national special-level special “small giants”. A number of high-quality, specialized and new SMEs have developed in high quality in terms of technological innovation, market development, business management, and intelligent transformation.
On the premise of taking into account the regional and industry distribution, each year a group of high-quality SMEs specializing in special and new SMEs in the city or high-quality SMEs with recognized special and special new products, strong innovation ability and outstanding market competitive advantages are selected as specialties. Special new "little giant" enterprise library. The selected “Specialty Specialty” “small giant” enterprise should meet the following 4 basic conditions and more than 2 (including 2) specialization speciality conditions:
(1) Basic conditions.
1. Small and medium-sized enterprises with independent corporate income tax collection and collection of corporate income tax are in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Standards for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology  No. 300).
2. Enterprises belonging to the key industries of the 11 categories specified in the "Made in China 2025 Zhejiang Platform for Action" and the key industries of "reform and upgrade of traditional manufacturing industries" and the city's seven hundred billion industry cluster enterprises.
3. In the previous year, the company's operating income was between 100 million and 400 million yuan. In the past two years, the average growth rate of main business income or net profit has reached more than 10%, and the company's asset-liability ratio is not higher than 70%.
4. There have been no major safety, quality, and environmental accidents in the past three years, and there have been no other major violations of laws and regulations.
(2) Special conditions for specialization.
1. Degree of specialization. Focus on and deepen a certain link or product in the industrial chain for a long time, the leading products of the company occupy the top market share in the domestic market segment, or the main products are directly supporting domestic and foreign well-known enterprises and become their main suppliers. Among them, the sales of major products account for more than 70% of the total sales of the enterprise (if there are multiple major products, there should be a direct correlation between the products).
2. Quality manufacturing. Product quality is recognized in the industry, product implementation standards are self-declared on the corporate standard information public service platform, and products have passed product certification in developed countries and regions (International Standards Association industry certification); establish a standardized customer satisfaction evaluation mechanism or product traceability system.
3. Characteristic development. Participate in the formulation of international standards, national standards, industry standards, or lead the formulation of "Made in Zhejiang" group standards; the number of designs, utility models, invention patents, software copyrights, or proprietary technologies recognized by authoritative departments, Leading in the industry.
4. Innovative ability. In the past three years, the proportion of enterprise R & D expenditures in sales revenue of major products (in principle ≥3%) and the output value rate of new products (in principle ≥40%) are among the best in the industry.
Enterprises that have won the Quality Award from the Taizhou Municipal Government or have received provincial-level or above honorary titles or awards corresponding to the second, third, and fourth conditions of specialization and special new conditions shall be given priority for confirmation.
Specialized and special new “little giant” enterprises are recommended by the county (city, district) government, and first reviewed by the Municipal Economic and Information Bureau together with relevant municipal units and publicized to the public. Special new "little giant" enterprise library. The special-purpose new “little giant” enterprise is valid for 3 years. After the expiry date, it organizes relevant associations or experts to conduct assessments, and the Municipal Economic and Information Bureau reviews them. If the review is qualified, it shall be reconfirmed; if the review is unsuccessful, or an enterprise that has found false declarations or major violations of laws and regulations is verified, it shall be revoked and withdrawn from the special and special new "little giant" enterprise library.
Fourth, safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The city's specialization and special new "little giant" enterprise cultivation work leading group was established. The leading group has an office. The office is located in the Municipal Economic and Information Bureau and is responsible for daily work. The governments of counties (cities and districts) should also set up corresponding leadership groups to guide, organize and coordinate the cultivation of special and special “small giant” enterprises, and the joint efforts of cities and counties to promote the development of special and special “small giant” enterprises. .
(2) Optimizing the cultivation environment. Governments at all levels and relevant enterprise departments must optimize the environment for specialized and special new “small giant” enterprises, open up green channels for administrative examination and approval, reduce examination and approval links, reduce examination and approval deadlines, simplify examination and approval procedures, strengthen service guidance, and standardize various types of law enforcement inspections. Every year, organize the training of the heads of specialized and special new “little giants” enterprises to effectively improve the management level and cultural soft power of the specialized and special new “little giants”, and promote the transformation and upgrading and healthy development of enterprises.
(3) Increase rewards and support. Enterprises included in the special and special new "Little Giant" enterprise library and meeting the requirements of the cultivation target in the year shall enjoy corresponding rewards and support in accordance with the "Gazelle Enterprise" support policy (who have already enjoyed the "Gazelle Enterprise" support policy, do not enjoy it repeatedly). For newly-added national specialization special new “little giant” enterprises and provincial “hidden champion” enterprises, one-time awards of 1 million yuan and 350,000 yuan will be awarded respectively (for those who have already received provincial-level or above awards, there will be no repeated awards) ).
(4) Establish an evaluation mechanism. Establish an evaluation system for the city's specialization and special new “little giant” enterprise cultivation work, and a third-party agency will comprehensively evaluate the development of the local specialization and special new “little giant” enterprises each year.
(5) Strengthen publicity and guidance. Propaganda departments at all levels and the news media should cooperate closely to publicize the policies and measures to support the specialized and special new “little giant” enterprises, so that the enterprises can widely know and use their livelihood policies. It is necessary to strengthen typical propaganda and reporting, establish a group of advanced models of specialization and special new “little giant” enterprises, and form a good atmosphere for the whole society to support the specialization and special new “little giant” enterprises.
V. Supplementary Provisions
(1) The reward and supplementary funds involved in this plan shall be compensated in accordance with the central channel of funds; if the total amount of relevant rewards and supplementary funds exceeds the total funding budget of the year, it shall be adjusted and cashed according to a certain proportion. Reward funds for urban areas are implemented in accordance with the current financial system, and other counties (cities) may follow.
(2) If major national, provincial and municipal policy adjustments are encountered during the implementation of this plan, the adjusted policies shall be implemented.
(3) This plan shall be implemented from the date of publication.