Implementation Plan of New Apprenticeship in Zhejiang Province
In order to further accelerate the construction of skilled personnel teams, innovate talent training models, and strive to build a lifelong vocational skills training system, according to the "Opinions of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security Ministry of Finance on the Comprehensive Implementation of the New Apprenticeship System for Enterprises" (Huashengfa  No. 66 ) Requirements, this implementation plan for the new apprenticeship of enterprises in our province is formulated.
I. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, taking employment and economic and social development as its purpose, adapting to the requirements of modern enterprise development and industrial transformation and upgrading, deepening the integration of production and education, school-enterprise cooperation, and comprehensively implementing new enterprise apprenticeships for various types of enterprises System, and strive to form a new pattern of vocational skills training that the government encourages and promotes, enterprises increase investment, active participation of training institutions, and active participation of workers, and provide support for improving workers' professional ability and vocational quality, and promoting the transformation of business development and economic development.
2. Further clarify the main content of the new apprenticeship system for enterprises
(I) Application scope of the new apprenticeship system for enterprises
It is applicable to all types of enterprises in our province (including other employers with skilled personnel, the same below), giving priority to supporting key industrial enterprises in developing new apprenticeships.
(2) Targets for training new apprenticeships in enterprises (which meet one of the following conditions):
1. Skilled employees who have signed a labor contract with the enterprise for one year or more (hereinafter referred to as employee apprentices);
2. Technical internship students who have signed a one-year internship agreement and employment agreement with the enterprise during the graduation year (hereinafter referred to as student apprentices).
(3) The training goals and duration of the new apprenticeship system for enterprises. The training target is mainly middle and senior skilled workers. The training period for employee apprenticeship is 1-2 years, which can be extended to 3 years in special circumstances; the training period for student apprenticeships is 1 year.
(4) The new apprenticeship training model and content of enterprises. The main content is "recruitment means enrollment, enterprise enrollment, enterprise-school dual-teacher joint training" as the main content, adopting the "enterprise-school dual system and engineering-integration" training mode, which involves enterprises and technical colleges, vocational colleges, and vocational education and training. Institutions, corporate training centers, and other educational and training institutions (hereinafter referred to as "training institutions") adopt a model of dual-enterprise apprenticeship in schools and schools, and alternate training between engineering and training to jointly train apprentices. The training content mainly includes professional knowledge, operation skills, fire safety production specifications and professional literacy, especially the cultivation of craftsmanship. The theoretical hours of training should be determined with reference to national vocational skill standards. The enterprise's new apprenticeship system can adopt a flexible academic system and implement credit system management. The academic system and course credits are jointly negotiated by the enterprise and the training institution and specified in the training plan, and are jointly evaluated by the enterprise and the training institution.
(5) Results of the new apprenticeship training in enterprises. If the employee apprentices have completed the required credits, the enterprise and the training institution shall jointly issue a training qualification certificate (who is registered in a technical college or college, a technical college graduate certificate shall be issued, the same below); if they pass the corresponding level of skill appraisal, they shall be issued with professional qualifications Certificate (skill level certificate, special professional ability certificate, the same below).
Student apprentices issue graduation certificates and vocational qualification certificates in accordance with the original teaching plan.
Third, further clarify the requirements of the new apprenticeship system of enterprises
(1) Corporate responsibilities. The enterprise assumes the main responsibility of the new apprenticeship training. The enterprise should sign a training agreement with the apprentices, clarify the training objectives, training content and deadlines, assessment methods, etc., and should also stipulate service periods and liability for breach of contract for employee apprentices. The enterprise entrusts the training institution to undertake the specific training tasks of the apprentice, and should sign a cooperation agreement to clarify the specific content such as the training method, content, time limit, cost, and the responsibilities of both parties. Enterprises should select highly skilled and qualified personnel to serve as apprentice mentors. The enterprise mentor is responsible for guiding apprentices to conduct post skills operation training, helping them gradually master and continuously improve their skills and professional literacy, so that they can meet the corresponding professional skills standards and job requirements, and have the basic ability to engage in corresponding job skills. Each enterprise mentor should clearly identify the subject of apprentice training, and its number should not exceed 5. An enterprise shall establish an apprentice roster, which shall record the apprentice's name, age, gender, ID number, education background, training occupation (type of work), school shift, training time, assessment results, skill level and contact information for inspection.
(2) Duties of training institutions. The training institution shall, according to the cooperation agreement, formulate a training plan and perform the training agreement. After the training institution signed a cooperation agreement with the enterprise, the employee apprentices and student apprentices will be registered on the Zhejiang Government Service Network (provincial-provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department), and select outstanding teachers with corresponding professional knowledge and operating skills. As a mentor. Each instructor should clearly identify the target of apprentice training and be specifically responsible for apprentice management and guidance.
(3) Duties of apprentices. Apprentices should consciously fulfill their obligations in accordance with the training agreement, accept the guidance of their mentor, learn to improve their skills, and complete training tasks. Apprentices who pass the training assessment shall perform a labor contract (employment agreement). If the employee apprentice cancels the labor contract in advance due to his own reasons and violates the service period, the employee apprentice shall pay the company a liquidated damages. The amount of the liquidated damages shall not exceed the actual training expenses of the enterprise.
Fourth, to further implement the new apprenticeship incentive policy
(A) Apprentice compensation. During the apprenticeship of employees, the enterprise shall pay wages in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Contract Law and at a rate not lower than the minimum wage at the location of the enterprise. Students apprentices shall pay internship allowances in accordance with the internship agreement and their work contributions.
(2) Tutor allowance. Corporate mentors who undertake apprenticeship tasks shall enjoy mentoring allowances. The standard of corporate mentoring allowances shall be determined by the enterprise, and the allowance shall be borne by the enterprise. (3) Training costs. The enterprise shall pay the apprenticeship training fees to the training institution according to the agreement of the cooperation agreement, and shall pay the expenses from the education expenses of the enterprise employees; if the company incurred internal expenses for apprenticeships such as on-the-job training and business training, etc. Expenditures.
(4) Government subsidies. The human resources and social security department together with the financial department shall provide vocational training subsidies (including vocational skills appraisal or skill level recognition subsidies, the same below) to enterprises that conduct apprenticeship training, and the subsidy funds shall be paid from the employment subsidy funds. The subsidy funds are increased year by year based on economic development, training costs, and price indices.
Apprenticeships for employees are in principle subsidized at an annual rate of not less than 4,000 yuan per apprentice (when less than 4,000 yuan, the actual subsidy). Apprentices who have completed the prescribed courses and obtained training qualification certificates shall be paid at 50% of the subsidy rate; those who have obtained training qualification certificates and vocational qualification certificates shall be paid at the subsidy rate. Specific standards are determined by the local human resources and social security departments and financial departments.
The amount of student apprenticeship subsidies can generally be determined according to the apprenticeship monthly apprenticeship allowance rate, and the annual subsidy rate per person is in principle not higher than 3,000 yuan. After the training, the company did not sign labor contracts with apprentices and paid social insurance premiums without subsidies.
V. Further clarify the application process of new apprenticeship subsidies for enterprises
(1) Application for review. If an enterprise develops a new apprenticeship system, determine a cooperation agreement with the training institution, and complete the "Application Form for Developing a New Apprenticeship Training System for the Enterprise" (2 copies, see attachment) and submit it to the human and social security department and the financial department of the place where the unemployment insurance premium is paid for review and record. .
(2) Filing and supervision of classes. After being reviewed and filed by the human and social security department and the financial department, the enterprise or training institution should report the materials for the apprenticeship training course to the human and social security department at least one month in advance. The filed materials include: training plan, roster of apprentices, and enterprise and apprentice signing. Training agreement, cooperation agreement signed between the enterprise and the training institution, a copy of the labor contract of the employee apprentice (a copy of the internship agreement and employment agreement of the student apprentice), etc. During apprenticeship training, enterprises or training institutions shall upload training video materials of different dates (not less than 10 times), and the human resources and social security department shall irregularly monitor the apprenticeship training.
(3) Organize assessments and appraisals. After the expiration of the apprenticeship training, the company and the training institution will conduct an assessment. If the apprenticeship is qualified, the training institution and the company will jointly issue a training qualification certificate; and apply to the filing human resources and social security department in accordance with the regulations to conduct a technical appraisal of the apprenticeships that have passed the appraisal. , Issued a professional qualification certificate.
(4) Payment of subsidy funds. After the apprenticeship training is completed, the company provides the following materials to apply for subsidy funds: in addition to the aforementioned filing materials, it should also be attached with a vocational qualification certificate number (provided a training qualification certificate if no vocational qualification certificate has been obtained), an administrative fee bill issued by the training institution (Or tax invoices), basic documents such as the basic account opened by the company in the bank, and other voucher materials. Among them, students who are apprentices shall provide all the certificates of subsidies paid by the enterprise to the students, a labor contract signed with the internship enterprise for more than one year, and a certificate of participation in social insurance. After the above materials have been reviewed by the human social security department and the financial department, the subsidy funds will be allocated to the enterprise according to regulations.
6. Further clarify the work requirements of the new apprenticeship system for enterprises
(1) Human resources and social security departments at all levels and relevant departments should further raise awareness, increase their sense of responsibility and urgency, and comprehensively promote the production of new-type apprenticeships for enterprises as an important work content to strengthen the building of skilled talent teams and vocational training, and mobilize enterprises, training institutions and Workers actively participate in apprenticeship training to expand the influence and coverage of the new apprenticeship system in enterprises. It is necessary to establish a training quality evaluation and supervision mechanism, strengthen supervision of training institutions, training processes, and training results, strictly assess and accept, and ensure the quality of apprenticeships.
(2) Financial departments at all levels shall effectively ensure the apprenticeship of apprenticeship training, improve the fund management system, promptly and fully allocate subsidy funds, and improve the efficiency of fund use.
(3) Human resources and social security departments at all levels must make full use of various types of news media, adopt flexible and diverse forms, vigorously publicize the typical experience and good results of the new apprenticeship system, and strive to create a society that cares for and respects skilled personnel and attaches importance to supporting vocational skills training. Good social atmosphere at work.
The municipal human resources and social security departments and the financial department are requested to report to the provincial human resources and social security department and the provincial financial department the development status of the new apprenticeship system of the enterprise by December 1 of each year.
This plan will be implemented from August 15, 2019, and valid until December 31, 2022.